Good news for William, Woodbine Boarding Kennels (01695 422698) is to sponsor William by providing his food. Many thanks, to Walter and Rita for their kind support.
If you would like to help with Williamís training, like Woodbine Boarding Kennels has done, he is going to need a few small things :-
1. A dog lifejacket for when he is near the water. He may have to stay with a casualty in a flooding gutter or on a sandbank for some length of time, barking and swimming back and forth to show me where the casualty is.
This has been bought buy Agricultural Repair Services. Thanks again Paul for your contiued support.
2. A supply of tennis balls, squeaky balls tug ropes and treats (Gravy bones are his favorate).
Pets Paraphernalia of Burscough soon sorted this one out thanks again.
3. A bed in the boathouse for when he comes on a callout and is not needed. This would be somewhere to call home and not be in the way. I may have to leave him to go out on the lifeboat and the back of my car is no good on a hot summer day
Sue Murry from Westhead Ormskirk donated one. Thanks Sue
4. His annual vaccination booster and 3 month wormer. He Still Needs a sponsor!
5. Pet insurance. If he gets injured or sick prompt medical care is needed.
NFU MUTUAL have provided Williams Pet Insurance. www.nfumutual.co.uk
6. Hairdressing! Williamís breeding means that he only moults slightly and he needs to be clipped every 4 Ė 6 months.
He still needs a sponsor
Thanks too to Quenton Arbour from Ainsdale for coming up trumps and buying William his high vis coat and some camping mats for the bodies to lie on when we are training.
If you are able to help please E-mail us email@example.com
In the meantime, keep everything crossed and hope William keeps on progressing the way he has been.
The man himself. Here comes trouble
Keep checking the website for an update on Williamsís progress.
Neil Rothwell, Coxswain, but most of all Williamís Dad.